Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Welcome to w3bmonk

Yes, yet another blog and this time it's mainly dedicated for the resources found on web.

Whatz with the name 'w3bm0nk'?
Google search engine has ignited my passion for Xploring the web and I owe a lot to Johnny Long, who is the author of the famous book 'Google Hacking for Penetration Testers'. The book along with few resources on the web has been the key for Xploring the underlying power of GSE or Google Search Engine. JohnnyLong also has a website [http://johnny.ihackstuff.com] which is the very popular & Internet’s largest repository of Google hacking techniques. Since, I use GSE for many things daily in an efficient way & often help friends/ppl for getting the right piece of information quickly, the name 'webmonk' was infer'd on me.

Disclaimer: Most of the resources/URLs which appears on this blog has been found one way or the other using GSE & I cannot be held responsible for posting them on this blog. I do this mainly for showing the weakness that exists in the implementations of the respective websites. Also the life of these resources lasts as long as the owner of the resource has realized it and fixed it.